The hand-operated floor cleaner with optional direct suction
Designed for universal use and it makes possible numerous applications. A rotating spray bar ensures that you achieve optimum cleaning performance.
You can set the speed by means of adjustable nozzle arms
Suitable for holding a maximum of six nozzles
On-site M 22 x 1.5 LH
M 22 x 1.5 DKO (optional)
M 24 x 1.5 DKO (optional)
At 500 bar
Max. temperature 95 °C
- Max. working width: 370 mm
- Suitable for holding a maximum of six Type P nozzles
- Speed setting possible by means of adjustable nozzle arms
- Ergonomic manually operated valve with relief lever
- Positions of handles are adjustable
- Optional hose connections M 22 x 1.5 DKO or M 24 x 1.5 DKO
- Suction options due to on-site DN 50 connection
- Heights of the drawbars can be adjusted individually
- Splash protection by means of a brush
- High-pressure hose between handle and rotary connection
- Electrical manually operated valves are possible as an option
Other properties of the Aquablast® Basic
Trolley with four casters for easy handling. You can lock the rear casters for running straight.
Ergonomically adjustable manually operated valve with safe and easy-to-operate relief lever to connect and disconnect the pressure mechanically
Heights of the drawbars can be adjusted individually
More on Aquablast®
Aquablast® are carriers with spray bars that clean, demarcate and decoat surfaces with high-pressure water.
Carrier units with spray bars that clean surfaces with high-pressure water and suck off the removed substances and the jet water simultaneously.
Device mounted on a carrier system for cleaning and decoating vertical or vertically inclined surfaces.
Driver-controlled cab vehicle with an Aquablast® Plus cleaning and suction system.