Hammelmann Ship cleaning systems
Efficient corrosion protection thanks to innovative high-pressure water jet technology
Hammelmann ship cleaning systems work with the latest and most innovative high-pressure water jet technology. Discover the advantages of using a sophisticated cleaning system and benefit from economical and environmentally friendly solutions.
- Reduced docking times
- Subsequent cleaning not necessary
- Uniform contact pressure
- Very high performance
- No damage to surrounding areas
- Removed material is compacted
- Can be used in all weather conditions
- Little manpower required
- No dust build-up
- Hundred times less removal residue
- Suctioning off, filtration and disposal
- Easy separation of waste and water
- Suctioned material filtered and stored
- Removal down to the original coating
- No residues
- No post-processing required
- Uniform removal
- Improved adhesion of new coatings
- Highest quality surface finish
- Pre-treatment in line with NACE/SSPC
- No risk of silicosis or other respiratory diseases
- Reduced physical stress compared to work with hand lances
- Vacuum reduces noise emissions caused by jets
Performance examples of the Hammelmann corrosion protection systems
Wa 2½: Very thorough high-pressure water jet
WJ 2: Very thorough cleaning
Wa 2: Thorough high-pressure water jet
Wa 1: Light high-pressure water jet
Perfect interaction in a closed system
Work simultaneously with full safety.
For maximum effectiveness.
The DOCKBOY is a remote controlled cleaning vehicle for the ship industry. With working heights from 0 - 9.35 m, it is ideal for working on the hull bottom.
The DOCKMATE is a remote controlled cleaning vehicle with a separate high-pressure unit. With a working height of 32 m, it is designed for work on the hull.
SPIDERJETS® are highly mobile, self-adhesive cleaning vehicles with maximum manoeuvrability and high area performance. Suitable for every challenge.
Practical application examples
- Removal of old paint layers from ship walls
- Remove paint from intermediate surfaces and work around tight contours
- Thoroughly clean and remove paint from ship's roundings
- (Semi-) automatic operation, without fixed yard installations
- Clean and remove paint from ship bottoms quickly and easily
- Prepare ship surfaces NACE/SSPC compliant
- Prepare ships ideally for corrosion protection
- Derusting of metal surfaces
All product solutions for the ship industry
Do you have a question relating to your branch or one of our product solutions?