At our location Katowice, Poland
Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
For more than 70 years, Hammelmann is the leading manufacturer of powerful high pressure pumps and related cleaning systems. The focus of our activities lies on customised solutions for the use of high pressure water for industrial cleaning, in the automotive, oil and gas industry. Hammelmann pump systems are also utilised for corrosion protection, concrete rehabilitation and water jet cutting.
More than 360 employees at our headquarters in Oelde, Germany as well as our subsidiaries in the USA, Australia, Spain, China, France, Switzerland and 40 other agencies provide worldwide service and ensure customer proximity.
- You are responsible for the new branch in Katowice and for the development of a direct sales network of our products in Poland.
- You directly report to the marketing director in Germany.
- You manage the workflows and processes concerning sales and marketing and you decide on the terms of sale in a result-oriented way. In this context you are responsible for the turnover and result achieved in your area of responsibility.
- Apart from budget-, action- and personnel planning, your responsibility also includes the complete business management of your sales sector in accordance with key performance indicators.
- You are personally responsible for the sales support of selected customers in the region and your understanding of your future activity is based on finding comprehensive, customer-oriented solutions.
- In your function as senior sales manager, you are also responsible for the optimisation of workflows and processes as well as both for the development of new business and for the strategic expansion of new product fields.
- You hold a degree in engineering or business studies or alternatively obtained adequate knowledge within the scope of a technical or commercial training with subsequent essential practical experience.
- You benefit from several years of experience in the sale of capital goods which require technical explanation, ideally in the field of strategic sales management, and you know how to sell these products by developing complete solutions for the customer.
- You have experience in the field of machinery and plant engineering.
- You have a profound, long-term experience in staff management and team motivation.
- Your high degree of willingness to travel and your fluent language skills in English complete your profile.
We offer you:
- Challenging job opportunity in an international environment
- High level of independence and personal responsibility
- Open atmosphere, short communication channels and rapid decision making processes
- Permanent position
We are looking forward to your application
Your career with Hammelmann
If you are interested in this job, please submit your complete application documents including details about your availability, mobility and salary expectations
Send your application to
Attn.: Mrs. Beate Inkmann
- Head of Human Resources -
59302 Oelde, Germany
or by mail to email@example.com